Prophetic Declaration and Blessings For your Husband/Wife

This is a prophetic declaration which I personally use in praying for my husband. This declaration  is based on God's word and the idea was birthed in the place of prayer.  I have come to understand that marriage is not just one of the things you tick off in your life but you must insist that you will succeed in it. One of the ways you succeed in marriage is through prayers and declaring the word of God over your marriage. So feel free to use it over your marriage whether you are single, engaged or married. Its a head to toe or head to feet declaration over the life of your partner or future partner. I have no doubt you will be blessed using this prophetic declaration and praying it passionately. If you are engaged or married, you can put the name of your spouse wherever you see he/his/him. If you are a man praying for your future wife, you can also replace he/him with she/her.


1. I pray for his MIND AND BRAIN: In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare that he has the mind of Christ (1 Cor 2:16). His  thinking is sharpened . He has ideas that will birth solutions in his mind. He is incredibly wise and intelligent. He has a sound mind (2
Tim 1:7)  He has an outstanding wisdom and superior wisdom is found in him.  He knows what to do per time, per season and per situation. He is mature in thinking (1 Cor 14:20).

2. I pray for his EYES: In the name of Jesus,  I decree and declare that the eyes of his heart is enlightened in order that he may know the hope to which  he has been called and the riches of God's glorious inheritance (Eph 1:18). He has a seeing eyes and he sees into the supernatural. His eyes are awake before the watches of the night that he may meditate on God's promises (Psalm 119:148). The Lord sets a guard over his eyes and he will not cast his eyes on the wrong things or things that will corrupt his system.

3.  I anoint his EARS: In the name of Jesus,  I decree and declare that his ears are open to hear what God is saying. he has a hearing ear. He hears and understands the sound and the code of the spirit. He hears clearly from God. He is God's sheep and he listens to God's voice. He knows God and God knows him. He follows the leading of the spirit (John 10:27). He is a son of God and he is led by God (Roms 8:14). God awakens him morning by morning and awakens his ears to listen like one being instructed (Isaiah 50:4b).

4. I anoint his NOSE:  He smells the fragrance of God. He perceives when  and where there is danger and he acts wisely.

5.  I anoint his  MOUTH:  He speaks the counsel of God. The lord confirms his word and fulfills his prophecies, and prayer (Isaiah 44:26). The lord has blessed him with a well-instructed tongue. In his mouth lies words of wisdom, to speak a word in season and sustain the weary (Isaiah 50:4a). He is a man of his words. His yes is his yes and his no is his no (James 5:12). He is slow to speak, slow to anger but quick to hear (James 1:19).

6. I anoint his HEAD: He shall never bow in shame, for God is his shield and the lifter of his head.  The oil of God's favor is upon his head. He is the head and not the tail. He is above and not beneath (Deut 28: 13). He heads many businesses, ventures, enterprises and kingdom corporations. He sits and stands with great men. He is known in the gates. The lord shall cause his enemies who rise up against him to be defeated before his face; they shall come out against him one way and flee before him seven ways (Deut 28:7).

7. I anoint his SHOULDERS: He shall never lack help. The government shall be on his shoulders(Isaiah 9:6). He is faithful and he will not fail in every responsibility entrusted into his care. He successfully carries out all his duties.

8. I anoint his HANDS:  I decree and declare that the work of his hands are blessed. He will not labor in vain. God prospers the works of his hands. The Lord opens to him his good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain of his land in its season and  to bless all the work  of his hands; He shall lend to many nations, but he shall not borrow (Deut 28:12). He is generous; he gives freely and does not withhold help to those who need it.

9. His HEART  is anointed. God floods his heart with light, direction and revelation. His heart (spirit) is the candle of the lord. His heart safely trusts in God and he guards his heart diligently. He has the breast plate of righteousness and he is protected from all attacks of the enemy.

10. I anoint his STOMACH: He seeks God's kingdom first and his righteousness. His hunger is to do God's will and God's bidding. He hungers and pants to know God more. He is a God Chaser. He hungers after righteousness. He is content with his portion. He is not covetous. His delight is in the law of the Lord.

11. I anoint his LOINS/LAPS/ WOMB: His (OUR) children shall serve God. He shall not bear children for calamity, he shall not bear children for misfortune. He shall not bear disobedient children or children for destruction. Our children are blessed. His quiver is full of them. The lord shall make him have a surplus of prosperity, through the fruit of his body (Deut 28:11). He shall only drink from his own well (Prov 5:15).

12. I anoint his KNEES: He shall never be weak in the place of prayer. He always kneels in prayer. I decree and declare that he is a man of prayer. He seeks after God and pursues after him. He submits to God and to his word as the final authority on any issue.

13. I decree and declare over his LEGS/ FEET, he walks in the truth of God's word (3 JOHN 1:4). He does not walk in darkness; He does not walk in the counsel of the ungodly nor standeth in the way of sinners nor sits in the seat of the scornful (Psalm 1). His feet is shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace (Eph 6 :15). He walks and does not faint, he runs and he is not weary. His strength is renewed  and he mounts up with wings like eagle. His path is like a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. Nations will come to his light and Kings to the brightness of his rising. He will never be stagnated in life. He is rising and he is shining for the glory of God is upon him.

14 I anoint his BACK. The lord shields, covers and watches his back. The lord raises a voice that will speak for him where he cannot speak for himself. Every voice that will rise against him in judgement, I  condemn. Wherever his affairs are being discussed, it is for good and for greatness.


God bless you!
Love.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts